Blink - Guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blink - Guild forum

Forum for members of Blink -named guild in MMORPG called Fly For Fun (FlyFF).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FORUM RULES. Read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nieka
Admin

FORUM RULES. Read! Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES. Read!   FORUM RULES. Read! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Yea. I think we need this lol.

FIRST.
No spamming or chatting in any other topics but the spam topics on "Spam Section". You can find them with using your brain. With this we wont make our forum collapse, so please dun spam anywhere but where its allowed, ok? :) Good. So lets stay in the topics own subject!
So. Do NOT throw your comments around on forum where ever you like. I will delete EVERY SINGLE useless and unnecessary post from now on. Do not come to me whining about it, but I want to keep the forum clean, since I'm admin here.

SECOND.
Do not flood. If you just posted a msg, and notice you didnt add something way too serious and necessary in there: EDIT your last post, god dammit! Do not just post a new one. Thats called flooding and from now on I'll edit your posts if you go flooding around. Even tho I dont really like doing that.

THIRD.
Be friendly :) Well you can do that. This forum has a nice atmosphere. Im happy that this forum is active!

Hope everyone understands! More rules coming when I decide some /ridicule

Pm me on flyff or on forum or on msn or anywhere if you have something to ask me ^^
Back to top Go down
https://blink.forumotion.net

FORUM RULES. Read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blink - Guild forum :: Office :: General-
Jump to: